Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Best Movie Series Ever


I just started watching Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade for the first time in many months and remembered that Indiana Jones is the best movie series ever. Some may argue that Star Wars should take that spot, but I counter with the fact that Indiana Jones has Harrison Ford AND Nazis. The Empire may be menacing, but at least the Nazis were real. So for now I'm going to sit back and enjoy the exploits of the world's greatest archaeologist.

3 comments:

Berto said...

That is easily the best movie series out there.

Heather said...

I haven't watched those movies in forever! Now I'm gonna have to watch them soon. They're classic adventure films that will always be enjoyable to watch no matter how old we get.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.